Brief: head up the functional finance reporting for its Pacific region covering Australia, Japan, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Singapore and Bangkok. We successfully delivered a Business Objects solution. We also supported the implementations for Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Africa.
Functional areas: Financials and Management Reporting, Treasury and Supply Chain Finance
• Autonomous implementation of multiple deployments of the global MI reporting, dash boarding, visualizations and data diagnostics for the group
• Functional areas Statutory and management reporting, treasury and supply chain finance
• Drive business requirements beyond reporting to promoting trust in the BI solution by involving deeply the cross FICO to BI integrity processes and FICO configuration.
With primary focus on SAP R2R Such as ensuring FICO Profit Centre Hierarchy, Financial Statement Versioning and correct configuration and one to one account (FI) to cost element (CO), and consistent WBS element granularity levels
• Design FICO to BI reconciliation work flows around FICO configuration and closing cockpit processes coupled with transactional reporting via KE30 and S_ALR prefixed reports. And automated evaluations of key FICO tables such as FAGLEFELXT and open items BSIS using ODBC connectors via Excel and MSSQL
• Manage relationships across diverse global group of stakeholders. Leverage the information asset to it’s full potential.
• Implement global data migration, embed effective BI at all levels (end market, region, centre) including top team sponsorship and commitment.
• Manage global communications and training and perform training
• Manage multi-site multi-time zone deployment User Acceptance Testing
• Establish user networks to enable successful adoption of BI capabilities.
• Establish BI SMEs across functions.
• Ensure successful business change by establishing knowledgeable Regional and Local User Networks to enable successful adoption of TaO BI capabilities such as Management and Operational Reporting and Self Service.
• Perform Region by region business readiness and rollout of the TaO Integrated Reporting Business Solution
Substantial business change, reporting and data analytics, supply analytics, Integrated Planning, master data management, leading edge technologies.