Turning around the business change work stream and successfully facilitating SAP ERP go live at this insurance group across 9 businesses accross the globe and the Global Finance Shared Services (in India).
Key responsibilities include:
• Business readiness at all levels of the business and global finance shared services facilitating the implementation of SAP, engendering buy in in a disruptive change process, demonstrating at every turn how to leverage the system to their benefit overcoming objection and resolving difficulties in both procedural and system process and being on their side during the necessary adoption of this single system configuration needed for the good of the entire business.
• Prepare and execute project, stage, cutover and if necessary, exception plans in conjunction and coordination with other project managers (5 in total) and agree them with the project board.
• Hypercare issue management and support, 2nd level triage, issue resolution and coordination and commissioning of third party support where necessary and initiating post implementation change requests up for CAB review.
• User provisioning and segregation of duties requiring detailed study of business processes (and SOPs) and roles to ensure business continuity and minimisation of frustration and so facilitating adoption.
• The provision of single point of contact to the business for tactical response to SAP queries, provision of classroom SAP training and guidance including collateral such as quick reference guides communicated via various channels including Sharepoint.
• Target Operating Model design and implementation planning
• Management and coordination training, publishing of collateral (2 staff)
• Communications and the Finance Transformation Programme web site (1 staff)
• Planning and cross workstream integration
• Management of internal customer relationships across GFSS and business sectors.
• Responsible for all external programme communication
• Responsible for all training needs to be delivered by the programme and the business
• Establishment globally of Change Agents to assist in the adoption and embedding of change across the organisation
• Reporting of status, risks and issues and suggesting mitigations to the Programme Manager and thereafter progressing on approval.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the Group Project Delivery Framework (GPDF).
• 5 staff in total for the work stream (2 trainers, 1 comms, 2 BA’s)
• Described by users as a “systems wizard”