Major back office G/L systems processes review
SAP ECC6 upgrade project functional scope mid and back office – Futures and Options, Billing, AR and AP, Reference Data and Counterparties, Settlements, Deal Work List, Ancillaries, Reporting Technologies and Cross Application, Purchasing and Invoice Management, Finance and Period end, Indirect tax, Back Office GL, Banking, Working Capital and Cash Forecasting, Reconciliations, Cash and Banking, Inventory Valuation.
• Scope of works covering the project management of the functional upgrade
• Strong stakeholder management throughout.
• Identifying and leveraging quantum changes between SAP 4.6 and ECC6
• Business Process reviews the finding of solutions and their implementation
• Design and delivery of business process enhancements
• Functional workshops and training classes
• Writing and controlling project documentation
• Supporting adherence to Business Change and IT&S project procedures
• Close user/stakeholder engagement throughout IST middle and back offices
• Reporting enhancements mainly SAP, BW and Excel to macro level and SAP BPC
• Development of bespoke database driven Business Priority Tool (Access based)
• Capture, progress and conclude 74 Business Process (as mentioned above), BAU enhancements, Mini-projects and Change Requests
• Draft out business continuity solution for Vendor Invoice Management